Monday, November 1, 2010

I Really Love Him...

I am on the home stretch now... I will honestly be able to say that I stuck with a New Year's Resolution for a WHOLE YEAR!! I love my husband because...

Oct 1. I can still make him giggle which I love
Oct 2. He did all the concession runs for the kids at the FC Dallas game.
Oct 3. He convinces me to do the right thing.
Oct 4. Sometimes he still surprises me.
Oct 5. He will take the kids every year to look for costumes.
Oct 6. He is opinionated (I wouldn't want it any other way!).
Oct 7. He is sexy.
Oct 8. He tells me he loves me often.
Oct 9. He is passionate and makes it contagious.
Oct 10. He is encouraging (even though it doesn't come naturally).
Oct 11. In many ways he is like my Dad.
Oct 12. He is really, really funny!
Oct 13. He works to find common ground.
Oct 14. He educates himself and me.
Oct 15. He believes conspiracy theories.
Oct 16. He is skeptical.
Oct 17. He is completely random!
Oct 18. He doesn't care what other people think.
Oct 19. When something is wrong with me, he worries.
Oct 20. He is honest.
Oct 21. He makes it so I can be where I need to be.
Oct 22. He is gentle.
Oct 23. On his birthday, he shares the day with everyone.
Oct 24. He is faithful!
Oct 25. He KNOWS me.
Oct 26. He is easy to please.
Oct 27. He is an awesome listener!
Oct 28. When the kids are sick he will stay up and check on them so I can get some rest.
Oct 29. He makes me happy!
Oct 30. He can be persuaded into doing something he doesn't want to do.
Oct 31. He has never considered not trick-or-treating as a family!

No comments: